STREAMS Project was one of the sponsors of the 24th international workshop on Thermal Investigations of ICs and Systems , which was held in Stockholm (Sweden) on September 26th-28th, 2018 (https://therminic2018.eu/).
Also, STREAMS held two special sessions during the workshop, where the main outcomes of the project were presented through the following presentations:
- “H2020 European project STREAMS: general overview”; J.P. Colonna, G. Savelli, A. Royer, M. Keller, D. Wendler, Y. Manoli, L.G. Fréchette, L.M. Collin, S. Billat, J. Barrau. (Colonna_H2020 European project STREAMS general overview)
- “Integrated Thermoelectric Sensors for Thermal Monitoring of Integrated Circuits“; G. Savelli, J.P. Colonna, P. Faucherand, D. Wendler, Y. Manoli, M. Keller. (Savelli_Integrated Thermoelectric Sensors for thermal monitoring of IC)
- “Embedded Thermal Energy Harvesting – Challenges & Opportunities“; M. Keller, J. Goeppert, Y. Manoli, G. Savelli, J.P. Colonna, P. Faucherand, L.M. Collin, L.G. Fréchette. (Keller_Embedded thermal energy harvesting)
- “Variable Pumping Control for Low Power Microfluidic Chip Cooling“; S. Billat, S. Da Luz, G. Kattinger, J. Barrau, G. Laguna, M. Vilarrubi, L.M. Collin, H. Azarkish, L.G. Fréchette. (Laguna_Variable pumping control for low power microfluidic chip cooling)
- “Thermoregulated Microvalve for Self-Adaptive Microfluidic Cooling“; A. Amnache, L.M. Collin, G. Laguna, M. Vilarrubi, S. Hamel, J. Barrau, L.G. Fréchette. (Amnache_Thermoregulated Microvalve for Self-Adaptive Micrfluidic Cooling)
- “Thermostatic Fins for Spatially and Temporally Adaptive Microfluidic Cooling“; M. Vilarrubi, G. Laguna, A. Amnache, L.M. Collin, J. Rosell, M. Ibañez, J. Illa, L.G. Fréchette, J. Barrau. (Vilarrubi_Thermostatic Fins for Spatially and Temporally Adaptive Microfluidic Cooling)